Monday, January 28, 2013

David So (Davidsocomendy)

David So

  • Currently private information is not available regarding David So. But this information will be updated when we discover some of this information.  
How I Came Across Him/My Impression of Him:
  • To be honest I did not know who David So was at first 
  • I did not pay attention to him at first.  I taught that he was not a major character and had little to offer to the Asian-American community. 
  • But then I began to notice him being a part of JKParty and staring with Bart Kwon and Joe Jo.  Then I noticed that they had a close relationship and that he did at lot of joint projects with JKFilms. 
  • As a character he brings humor to the table.  
  • As he plays the role of a comedian, he brings laughter to my life. 
  • HE touches base on a lot of real world problems. 
  • I loves his video in response to the UCLA girl. It was hilarious, all the humor and laughter it brought was amazing.  All of his video responses and challenges are what we as individuals go through every day
  • His actions bring to light that we are the same, regardless if we are a celebrity or not. 
  • I have come to love him as a character, I only wish that we would use curse words less often and change his form of vocabulary   Due to his word choices, he has lost of viewers and isn't reaching his full potential.  

1 comment:

  1. very nice article,,i m collectiong some celebrity self shots in my blog too, pls take a look
    Naked women,sexy shot

    ReplyDelete